发布时间：2017-03-31 编辑：上海外国语大学学生就业创业服务网 浏览：loading...
Personal Assistant for the Consul General
Closing date for applications:
Summary of position:
• Translate documents, including diplomatic notes, reports etc.;
• Interpret during high level political meetings;
• Manage and maintain Consul General’s schedules, including meetings, business trips, appointments, etc.;
• Arrange meetings, take meeting minutes;
• Prepare and collect data and reports when necessary;
• Other tasks issued by the Consul General.
Minimum Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university, OR an acceptable equivalent through the combination of education and work experience
• Proficiency in English (reading, writing, listening, speaking)
• Proficiency in Mandarin (reading, writing, listening, speaking)
• Experience in the full range of office administration
• Experience in organizing the logistics for events
• Ability to get a stay organized (effectively manage time, tasks, workload)
• Ability to handle multiple demands and manage numerous projects (administrative, and events-related) simultaneously
• Ability to communicate effectively and accurately in English (written and oral)
• Ability to translate/interpret Chinese to English and vice versa
• Ability to work productively under pressure and to deadline
• Adaptability and Flexibility
• Initiative/taking action/being self-directed/working independently
• Effective Interactive Communication
• Focus on Quality and Detail
• Ability and willingness to work overtime on short notice, as required
• Able to travel domestically as required
We are seeking high-quality written applications to establish a shortlist for further testing. Your application must include an application letter and curriculum vitae in English.
Your application letter should clearly indicate how you meet all of the mandatory requirements as listed under: the Area of Selection; Education; Languages and Experience.
Incomplete applications will not be considered. Only those applicants meeting ALL the mandatory requirements will be contacted by the Consulate for interviews to evaluate applicants’ knowledge, abilities and personal suitability.
An eligibility list of qualified candidates may be established from this process to staff potential vacancies that may arise within this domain for indeterminate, term or emergency positions.
We thank all applicants for their interest, but only those invited for further assessment will be contacted. Please ensure that you provide appropriate contact information so that you can be easily reached (e-mail, phone, mobile).
For any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.